Monday, April 2, 2018

My Story (Part Three)

 After smoking pot for a little hear and there,I spent the night at a buddy of mines(who is passed from drug overdose now)and a couple of older guys showed up in a truck with a huge cooler of beer.I remember my mother had let me taste her beer once and unlike allot of people I've heard that they hate the taste...I actually loved it.So that night those guys showed up,my buddy and I drank and drank and drank.Little denounced to me,you can over do it and get sick and boy did I.Like everyone else always says "I'm never doing that again".I didn't for some time but when I did,it would be like mixing a little of each bottle that my parents had to have enough to get a buzz.MIXING ALCOHOLS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.I got sick like alcohol poisoned.It was amazing how I could keep my parents from seeing what was going on.Now I mentioned to you how pot is a gateway (for 90% of people that use it)and this was my gate opening up to alcohol.Stay tuned for my next post,for you will start to understand the spiral affect of the gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products on this page for pain and anxiety relief.

  Hello my friends its been a while. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a podcast on podbean now. Its anxietyvsaddiction so you sh...