Friday, February 23, 2018

My Story (Part Two)

 So i was always easily influenced by movies that had the bad boy in it. The Breakfast club was one of them. I started being the class clown and everyone thought I was the shit...except for the teachers and the Dean. I went to school during the time when it was OK to receive swats for punishment and believe me,I got plenty of them. I started getting detention,suspension and what ever else for my behavior and or smoking on premise.
 Marijuana was introduced to me around this time and of course I was eager to see what that was like. I loved it. It became a habit and anyone who says it's not a gateway,then they're in outer space. In my next post I will reveal how the gateway opened up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products on this page for pain and anxiety relief.

  Hello my friends its been a while. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a podcast on podbean now. Its anxietyvsaddiction so you sh...